We've moved – click here for info
Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine
I am a licensed acupuncturist and certified practitioner of Chinese herbal medicine in Holden, Massachusetts. In my practice, I treat a wide variety of ailments using both modern and classical approaches to East Asian medicine. East Asian medicine works by uncovering the root of a person's condition. I use acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, nutritional and lifestyle counseling, and craniosacral therapy to treat both the symptoms a person is experiencing and the underlying cause of their condition.
What Can You Expect?
Healing is a team effort. If you choose to work with me, here is what I can guarantee you:
- Your comfort is the most important part of your treatment. I endeavor to make you feel comfortable during your initial visit and subsequent acupuncture treatments -- from making sure you're warm enough to inserting needles as gently as possible.
- You will be heard. I will take as much time as you need to listen to all of your health concerns.
- You're invited (and encouraged) to ask as many questions as you wish about acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, your symptoms, your treatment options, etc. I'll do my best to answer all of your questions, and if I don't have the answers, I will find them for you.
- You won't ever feel rushed -- acupuncture is all about taking time to relax.
- You won't have to deal with the "secretary's secretary" like you often have to do in the doctor's office. You'll schedule your acupuncture appointments directly through me, and I am always accessible by phone and email between appointments to answer any questions or concerns you have.
- You can have faith in the fact that I believe in continually supplementing my extensive education with workshops and seminars. In addition, I teach at the New England School of Acupuncture (NESA) and have access to their extensive library and growing research department.
- You can rest assured that getting you the best treatment for your condition is my number one priority. If I think you need care that I can't provide, I will refer you to a qualified doctor or practitioner who is better suited to your needs.