East Asian medicine can treat a wide variety of symptoms and illnesses. It is a very effective complement to many forms of western medical care.
A few of the conditions commonly treated by East Asian medicine include:
- Respiratory ailments – allergies, asthma, sinus congestion, common cold
- Digestive ailments – IBS, diarrhea, constipation, nausea
- Pain conditions and musculoskeletal injuries, sciatica
- Arthritis, joint pain
- Headaches – migraines, tension, sinus
- GYN – infertility, PMS, dysmenorrhea, morning sickness
- Side effects of western medications, including chemotherapy and antiviral agents
- Recovery from addictions, smoking cessation
- Weight loss
- Anxiety, Depression
- Sleep Disorders
- Fatigue, CFS, Fibromyalgia
- Immune system disorders
Acupuncture is also a very effective way to strengthen the body and prevent illness, particularly during times of physical or emotional stress and season changes. It’s also good alternative medicine for chronic pain. Read about some of my acupuncture success stories.
Call 508-829-8094 for a free consultation to find out if acupuncture or Chinese herbal medicine can help you.