Welcome to Holden Acupuncture!
I am a licensed acupuncturist and certified practitioner of Chinese herbal medicine in Holden, Massachusetts. In my practice, I treat a wide variety of ailments using both modern and classical approaches to East Asian medicine. East Asian medicine works by uncovering the root of a person’s condition. I use acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, nutritional and lifestyle counseling, and craniosacral therapy to treat both the symptoms a person is experiencing and the underlying cause of their condition.
What Can You Expect?
Healing is a team effort. If you choose to work with me, here is what I can guarantee you:
- Your comfort is the most important part of your treatment. I endeavor to make you feel comfortable during your initial visit and subsequent acupuncture treatments — from making sure you’re warm enough to inserting needles as gently as possible.
- You will be heard. I will take as much time as you need to listen to all of your health concerns.
- You’re invited (and encouraged) to ask as many questions as you wish about acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, your symptoms, your treatment options, etc. I’ll do my best to answer all of your questions, and if I don’t have the answers, I will find them for you.
- You won’t ever feel rushed — acupuncture is all about taking time to relax.
- I am always accessible by phone and email between appointments to answer any questions or concerns you have.
- You can have faith in the fact that I believe in continually supplementing my extensive education with workshops and seminars. In addition, I teach at the New England School of Acupuncture (NESA) and have access to their extensive library and growing research department.
- You can rest assured that getting you the best treatment for your condition is my number one priority. If I think you need care that I can’t provide, I will refer you to a qualified doctor or practitioner who is better suited to your needs.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“My successes with Robin and acupuncture are many. I lost 60 pounds, I stopped getting recurring tension headaches which required anti-seizure medication and I finally became pregnant. After a miscarriage, Robin treated me throughout a healthy and successful pregnancy. My family and I are so grateful for Robin, her wisdom and her kindness. ” –L.Y.
“Surgeries on my back included L3L/L4 and L4/L5 and L5/S1, including bone graft and implant titanium posts and screws. I went to PT, and the pain increased. I went to Holden Acupuncture and after one session Robin saw to it that the pain lessened! She is a gem!” –M.A.
“Robin has helped me immensely in combining Eastern and Western medicine. Robin’s treatments helped me with several issues and have allowed healing without taking medications an MD would likely have prescribed. Robin works professionally and compassionately with the patient to improve their quality of life.” –C.H.
“I have been in Robin’s care for about a year and a half and consistently have an excellent experience at each visit. While I came to her primarily for back pain, she has effectively addressed a number of other minor health concerns. I wish I had reached out to her sooner. Each appointment is both refreshing and soothing – can’t wait for the next one.” –M.H.
“It is tough to describe in a few words just how calm, kind and attentive Robin is. Her demeanor makes the entire acupuncture experience comfortable, relaxing, restful and recharging! She is a highly skilled practitioner with a truly personalized approach to meeting each client’s needs. There are not enough stars available to accurately rate Holden Acupuncture!” –N.C.
“After the first month of treatment, my pain level was reduced by at least two-thirds! From arthritic joints to dry mouth to pulled muscles and problems common to older fellows, I have received excellent care which continues to improve my quality of life. Robin has the rare combination of knowledge, experience, skill and wisdom combined with a compassionate heart.” –G.R.
Robin is my angel on earth!
“I can’t say enough as to how much Robin has helped relieve neck pain that I have been suffering with since Sept 2017. I see Robin about every 10 days and intend to continue at least twice a month . I feel refreshed and energized when I leave and my pain level is at it’s lowest. She’s a Godsend.” –L.C.
Caring and Kind
“It is clear that a client’s well-being is Robin’s top priority. She administers various treatments to help provide both mental and physical healing. I always walk out feeling much better than when I arrived! It’s not just a business to Robin, she is the consummate caregiver.”—P.V.