The holidays will be here before you know it! As you begin your holiday shopping, consider checking out our list of great stocking stuffers and gift ideas:
- Tiger Balm: Great for sore muscles, arthritis and head colds. ($10)
- CBD Pro-Sport Lotion: This pain relief ointment is similar to Tiger Balm, but it also contains CBD for added relief. Our sample packets would be a great stocking stuffer and are $1 each. We would also be more than happy to order you a full size 44g tub! ($54)
- Astragalus: Try it with our chicken soup recipe to help boost the immune system. ($3)
- Sage Sprays: Use to clear the energy or scents from a room without using smoke. ($12)
- Astra Diet Tea: This delicious tea helps keep those craving at bay. Enjoy a cup before or after a meal to keep you satisfied. ($10)
- Emily Skin Soothers: We have several great Emily products to help soothe that dry, winter skin. Try Emily’s lavender skin soother or the gentle liquid soap for sensitive skin. (Prices Vary)
- Cold & Flu Wellness Kit : A handy winter season “first aid kit” with herbs to help prevent and curb early stage head colds and upper respiratory infections and detailed instructions on how and when to use each formula. ($35)
- Cold & Flu Prevention Kit: This kit contains our Jade Windscreen formula as well as a package of Immuni-Qi Bone Broth. This duo is great boosting your immune system and keeping those cold and flu symptoms at bay. ($25)
- Meridian Tea Remedies: Great for relief of early onset cold & flu symptoms such as nasal congestion and body aches. A package of 6 tea bags is $10, or $6 with the purchase of one of our cold & flu wellness kits.
- Vitamin Sprays: These sprays are great to take with you on-the-go and would make a terrific stocking stuffer. Choose from either the Vitamin C spray or the Vitamin D3 spray. Both are great for keeping your immune system strong! ($25 each)
- Extra Strength Battle Balm: This is a 100% natural herbal analgesic similar to Tiger Balm, except it comes in a handy stick formula to prevent getting camphor on your hands. ($15)
And of course, a gift certificate for an acupuncture session always makes a great gift! Whether it’s someone who’s new to Holden Acupuncture, or a friend you know would enjoy a follow-up, our gift certificates are sure to please. Even if you know someone who doesn’t necessarily need to treat a health condition, and just wants some relaxation, our one-hour Relaxation Session gift certificate ($60) is a wonderful choice!